A successful sale is a Relationship with Joe Rockey – Love Vitamins for Relationships
Joe Rockey works on Elite Business Conversations helping salespeople and companies get over the humps that they’re at, whether it be a business that has served to stall out and it needs help to get over or just salespeople that want to take their game to the next level.
“I truly believe that salespeople will heal the world. And the reason is for the same reason that this podcast here exists. A successful sale is a relationship.” Joe says “And so much of this industry is tied up with mindsets of generations ago, of putting on high pressure, making people feel bad if they don’t buy from you, et cetera, et cetera. And that’s the exact opposite of what I teach and what, how I help people. Really get their businesses back. Teach your salespeople to build in relationships based sales, and everything really takes off to the next level. You know, most people in studies will show this, would rather buy from someone that they know and have a relationship with than buy online just through anonymous clicks.”
4 things to make you better in every capacity
- Prudence – Having knowledge and passion about a specific topic
- Justice – Wanting to be with you on a relationship level for your merit
- Courage – Figure out a way to get out something boils inside of you
- Humility – Balance. Humility is neither I am the greatest and most important person on this planet, nor am I small and insignificant. It’s truly that balance.
Advice on building a healthier Relationship
Joe says “identify some relationship that you have or had that isn’t where you want it to be right now.” He continues, “think about that relationship and figure out why it isn’t what it’s, and in general, there’s one of two reasons.”
- Big blow up explosion
- Gradually time eroded
Here’s what you do next – Take out your phone, dial the 10 numbers and press that little green button to call them.
Joe says, “And what you’ll find as you go through that process, which may take more than one phone call, is that this anchor that had been pulling you back and taking you down the spots that you didn’t even know you were at will be lifted and the rest of your mind will become free in ways that you didn’t even know that this was blocking up things. It’s really a way to do the old school defrag on a hard drive, but to your relationship and your brain.”
- Best thing you can do for your relationship or to work towards a healthier relationship is work on making yourself better.
- Sometimes getting closure in a relationship is more important for peace of mind.
Connect with Joe
- Website – http://elitebusinessconversations.com/
- Facebook – joe.rockey.50
- LinkedIn – joerockey